Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend

So far this weekend it's been pretty easy going. Tonight (Saturday) I took Jennie to the Snake Creek Grill for our promised Christmas Dinner. I had the Fillet and she had the Mahi Mahi. We always have a great dinner there. A wonderful place to eat. Last night (Friday) we thought it would be a good idea to get the kids up so that they could take a turn taking the puppies out in the middle of the night for pee and poo time. Ame and Asher took a turn. We got up with them, but helped them, but it was a good experience for them. Churchill had explosive diarrhea, and we had to take him to the vet this morning, where they checked him for Parvo but he was fine, just had a stomach thing. Asher baked a Chocolate Pie tonight, and he and I moved furniture this week and weekend, rearranging the basement. Tonight we played Little Big Planet till 12:30. Pretty fun game. I need to tell Ben about it. Recalls the old days of playing Donkey Kong. I'm not one for games, but this is a cool little creative thing. Churchill seems to be doing better tonight. I have some good pictures to share with you but not tonight. I'm too tired. We were going to go to dinner with Jennie's Mom today and play Dominion, but Peggy wasn't feeling well so we stayed here. It was a nice evening. Oh, we watched Battlestar Galactica episodes today during the day, I took the kids to Sundance to get fitted for their ski school and the kids went skiing today for their first ski school of the year. My Dad called asking if I had the knives Rick gave us for Christmas. The kids had a great time skiing, and Riley trying Snow Boarding this year for the first time. Last night Jennie and I went out to eat but decided not to eat out, went to Smith's and got Frozen California Pizza Kitchen stuff. Jennie is liking Battlestar Galactica, which as she says, surprises her. I'm still reading Xenocide by Orson Scott Card. Hard to believe I never read this yet! It's good. Well, this was a bit of a scattershot post, wasn't it? Probably because it's late, I'm tired, and so forth and so on. All that jazz. Love to all, be in the moment, be peaceful, be in the flow, and let goodness reign upon you. Give it as well. Great Political talk tonight with Jennie. Ame at Natalie's for the night, and Riley at Conner's. Just me, Jennie and Asher, and she fell asleep early. Whew! Sunday we get to sleep in! Asher and I just took the puppies out to bathroom, and he came in saying: "Boo is getting smarter. She is learning, the quicker she pees and poos, the quicker she comes back into the warmth.

Jason

No comments: