Saturday, February 21, 2009

Colosimo Bratwurst


Okay, so everyone had heard of Jonsonville Sausages and Bratwurst.  At least that is the brand that is found in most grocery stores.  I've been eating them for as long as I can remember, and until recently I didn't realize how bad they really are.  In one fell swoop you will never go back and buy Johnsonville again after you have tasted the incredible flavor of the Colosimo Bratwurst.  They are a company from Utah, and are clearly the best tasting bratwurst EVER.  They have other types of meat as well, sausages, Italian Sausage, New York, Tuscan, etc.  All are good, but the one you want is the plain Bratwurst.  Not sure if you can get them out of Utah, but if you can, you owe to yourself to give these a try.  I been eating them for about a year, because Jennie bought them one day.  Well, the other day, I ended up wanting Bratwurst, and went to Smith's and they only had Johnsonville. I was like, okay, no big deal.  We ate them that night, and it was like, eh....  So a few days later Smith's got some more Colosimo in, we bought it and brought it right home.  After one bite, I vowed never to eat an Johnsonville Brat ever again!  Give it a try!

No comments: